Friday, April 16, 2010

What I am doing at the moment...

Pin It


I am busy preparing a birthday party for my daughter! The theme is very simple: flowers.

She loves flowers, and so do I, and it seems to go well with a spring birthday party. I have a lot of ideas at the moment, and will post more as I get more done. We made these large flower party favors, using bubble wands. I love these wands, they can create huge bubbles, and are fun for kids of all ages. To be honest: last year we had some, and I liked to play with them, too :). The price is nice, too, I picked them up at Walmart for $1. They will make a nice centerpiece at the gift table, too. I will post a tutorial on how to make these later, when I have a bit more time. And I will keep you updated on the rest of our flower creations, too. Stay tuned...

Pin It

No comments: