Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Southwestern Dip Mix Gift - Free printable labels

Pin It

Do you need a last minute handmade gift idea,
that's easy and tasty?

I got one for you!



It all started when I spotted these cute dishes at Michaels:

They were too small for baked gifts,
but I thought they were so cute, so I got them anyway.

Then I realized they would be perfect to serve a dip in.

Looking around online, I found a dip that sounded tasty.
So I mixed it up, and I tested it, and I served it to my family.
We all liked it, so I considered it a success.


I mixed up a big batch,
got Ball half pint wide mouth canning jars, 
and filled them with the mix.



I printed a label with directions and stuck it on top of the jar.


(You mix one tablespoon of the mix with 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.)


To protect the dish, I cut this shape with my Big Shot,
out of the protective material the cashier at Michaels had wrapped around my dishes.



I put the protective material in between the dish and the jar:



Then, I wrapped it in some clear plastic bags,
and tied it up with ribbon.



And they were ready to be gifted!


In case you want to make your own,
I am sharing the printable labels with the directions on it HERE.


Shared at Tatertots and jello.

Pin It

No comments: