Friday, February 24, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking & Cards Offer with Mixbook - Great deal!

Pin It

If you have been following my blog for a while,
you know that I like a LOT of different crafts.

One of the things that I really like to do,
but unfortunately don't have much time for,
is scrapbooking.

I have boxes full of pictures to be scrapped...

Last year I got an offer to try out Mixbook,
and make a free digital scrapbook.

I thought I wouldn't like it, 
since I am sort of a hands-on person.

I was WRONG. 
There is still so much 'freedom', you can use ready-made books, 
but you can also change the elements on the pages around, or completely do your own thing.

I just loved how fast that book came together.
Also, unlike other programs, I love their backgrounds, stickers, etc.
You can combine different themes, so you don't need to make a one-theme album.

Their site is very user-friendly.

I was very happy with the finished product.

Books, Calendars, Cards (Picture - Mixbook)

So when I saw this Groupon deal,
I was really excited.

Pay $15 for $50 of products, that is a very good price.
For terms and conditions, check the fine print on the site.

And if you use the link I provided, I might get credit for it. Thank you ;)


You have more than 3 days from the date I posted this.
If you don't see it show up as the main offer, 
check on the right where it states 'More great deals'.

Pin It

2 comments:

amydee said...

I just ordered this so hopefully you will get some credit! I've been watching for a deal since I love how fast digital scrapbooking is, but I like to do it on the cheap. :) Excited to try out Mixbook. Also Groupon automatically gave me a $5 discount so I only paid $10! Maybe this discount is available to others as well?

Mariska said...

Hope you will like it!!! I don't think you'll be disappointed, their themes are very neat, and you can put as many pictures and "stickers" on a layout as you want, so no set formats to work with. With a price like this it's really hard to resist, I like to do it cheap too! :)