This is a simple and easy way to create a pretty paper flower as a topper for a gift.
It's similar to tissue paper pom poms, but much easier and quicker.
You only need one sheet of tissue paper, or other thin paper,
for example book pages or sheet music.
1. Cut about 8 squares of paper and stack
2. Fold it double twice
3. Trim the corners as pictured, cutting scallops
5. Staple the centers together with one staple
6. Pull up first layer and crumple
7. Repeat for each single layer
8. You're done!
That's all there is to it. Simple, right?!
They're fun to decorate gifts, or decorate whatever else you can come up with!