Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby girl card

Pin It

My husband had a baby shower at work for one of his (male) colleagues who is having a baby soon. I learned about it last minute, so had to get a gift and card at short notice.
I decided to make the card and keep it simple.
This took me only a few minutes.
The grosgrain flower ribbon I used is from Hobby Lobby. It's SO cute, so I decided the card didn't need much more. I'm really a sucker for pretty ribbon!! This one is pretty wide, so it covers a big part of the card. I put the stamped image on foam tape, so it is 3D, but you can't really see that in the picture.
To add a little more texture I used the "Swiss Dot" Cuttlebug embossing folder in my Big Shot. I really like how this changes a normal piece of cardstock into pretty embossed cardstock!

Pin It