Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some random projects: crochet baby cardigan, ruffle scarf and vinyl snowflakes

Pin It

Here are a few projects that I've done recently:

A little crochet cardigan for our baby girl for this spring:


Trying to decide if I like it better with or without the flower. 
For a bigger child, I would just attach a pin and make it so that I could take it off, but don't want to do that for a baby...


I love how fast it came together...

* * *

For myself, I made this ruffled scarf:


Using elastic in the back, I shirred it. 
In the picture below you can see the elastic on the back side.
So easy, just sew straight lines with elastic instead of regular thread on your bobbin.


There may be more of these in my future...

* * *

And this is something I did a while ago already:


I made vinyl snowflakes with the Silhouette Cameo.
They looked almost out of place with the weather we had for the last couple months,
but last week, it finally started to look right:



Love the intricate design of the snowflakes.

And decided they'll stay a little longer, even though the snow is gone again.

Who knows, the snow might be back?!

Pin It

2 comments:

teal915 said...

I like it with the flower. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I like it with the flower, too.
Could you share the pattern? I am desperatelly searching for a pattern like this one. Thank you!